Focus on feeling good! Fun Tips

I do several things that help me stay in a good mood.

1. Visualizing my future life. Knowing that I have the power to create my reality makes me feel amazing!

2. Doing things that I like to do. Reading, yoga, hanging out with friends. These things always keep my vibes high. 

3. Repeating happy affirmations. Simply saying "I am always in a fabulous mood" with a smile on my face, keeps my spirits up!

4. Switching things up. Rearranging furniture, buying new perfume,  exploring a different genre of music. New experiences help you eliminate stagnation and gives you a rush of excitement.  

5. Transmute negativity. I learned how to turn mostly everything negative into a positive. If I'm working hard on an article and suddenly my computer freezes, instead of getting angry,  I'll say "Maybe I need a break so I can come back and really give this article all I have!" 

6. Breath! Inhale gratitude, exhale stress! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting