It IS possible to change your past! - Revision - Neville Goddard


Neville Goddard taught a technique called "Past Revision". This is where you think about a past event that you didn't like, and you revise it by imagining the event playing out the way you prefer it to. It's supposed to create a ripple effect that positively affects your present life. For example, if you were bullied in school this had an impact on your self esteem, you could revise it. Imagine the bully saying nice things to you. In your present life, your self esteem would rebuild itself and you may even become friends (or at least not enemies) with the bully. 
I've known about this technique for some time, but I just recently applied it. I can't even describe how helpful it has been. I’ve revised countless situations from my past and I have seen instant results. Even if you're kind of skeptical, it wouldn’t hurt to try. Don’t overthink it. Remember that you control your reality. You have infinite power and there are infinite possibilities, which means anything is possible!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting