Allowing people space to be human

Life is currently teaching me a lot about grace. I never realized how judgmental I've been towards myself, even in the most insignificant situations. Many years ago, when I first started my healing journey, I learned about a concept called "radical self acceptance". I have recently revisited this concept and it's been life changing, yet again. I'm learning that mistakes and imperfection is perfectly ok. These things make me human. They don't take away from my value, my worth, anything. My favorite part of this new journey is that the more self accepting I am, the easier it is to accept and give grace to others. 

I love operating from my feminine energy, and giving grace heightens my femininity. It makes me softer and it opens my heart to let love flow through,

I will update this post soon!


Love and light










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Paradigms - Be a free thinker!