Things are always changing... For the better!

Many of us can testify that sometimes things in life don't go as smoothly as we would want them to. For me personally, my past has been pretty rough. I've struggle to the point where I couldn't look on the "bright side" because there didn't seem like such a side existed.

My life changed rapidly and drastically. At first, it was difficult for me to believe that my life was changing for the better because I've had so many experiences where things were looking up, and then suddenly fell apart. This times around things really were going great. Till this day, things get better and better.

Sometimes we get caught up in thinking that things will remain as they currently are, forever. Life is always changing. Rest assure that things will look up for you. Even if you can't think of a logic way that it would. Even if you see no signs. Even when you don't feel like having faith. This advice is coming from a person who, at one point, thought she was doomed for life. Now, I am abundant, happy and I'm doing all the things I've always wanted to do. I am finally  becoming the woman I've always wanted to be. Technically, even while we struggle, we are being molded into the people we desire to become.

Believe it or not, I am so grateful for my past. Yes it was painful, but it built me up in ways I could never imagine.


Affirmations:

I trust that everything is being worked out perfectly for me.
Struggle does not last forever.
I am being molded into my best self.


Peace, love and light!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting