When hardship is no longer an option.

Today, I am grateful because I've realized that suffering does not have to be my teacher anymore. Pain, hurt and grief builds character, but trauma lingers around as well. Abusive relationships have made me strong. Fake friends have made me cautious. Rejection has humbled me and I appreciate all of this, dearly.

But...

I deserve to grow from a place of love, not agony. I deserve healthy relationships with genuine kind hearted people. I deserve quality experiences. I no longer agree with struggling through life and settling for the cards I've been dealt. I may be a flower from concrete, but I'm aware that I belong in fresh soil. I am changing my story. 

I'm grateful today because I am not yearning for better. Instead, I choose to be better. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting