Tools for our evolution - New perspective about past struggles




All September long I have been clearing out old patterns, breaking cycles, gaining new insight and getting adjusted to the new and improved me.

Many of us have a habit of ruminating about situations that hurt us. We carry the pain around for years. Fortunately, there is a way to heal and break free.

Give your past sufferings a new title.

I call my past hurt "tools". They are tools that helped me grow and evolve.  They helped mold me and build me. I am now an authentic version of myself because of these tools. Despite the pain, I am grateful for my experience with them.

This analogy can be used as a visualization.  Imagine putting your "tools" away in a toolbox and only acknowledge them when necessary. By necessary I mean acknowledge them when you need to be humbled. Think of them when you need a reminder to be thankful for where you are now versus then. Don't spend excessive time with them. Get what you need and step back into the present. Find your balance.

Like I always say, everything takes practice. Ask your higher self for help. You got this!

Peace love and light 🌻

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting