Powerful affirmations you should try right now! 💞

Here's a list of life changing affirmations. The more you say them, the more effective they are. These affirmations work for me, so I know they will work for you. Enjoy! 🦄🌈




I love how beautifully my life is unfolding

Things always work out for me

My life gets better and better

My thoughts are always positive 

I am creating my dream life

I can manifest anything I want

Difficult times are temporary

I always have enough money

I am completely healthy

I am in charge of my reality

I have unlimited magic

Possibilities are unlimited

I receive blessings and miracles everyday

I always get the best case scenario

My mind is free

I am love







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting