Change your life by reprogramming your mind

 I always talk about the importance of being mindful because it is truly vital. Our environment, the way we were raised, and media, play a big part in or perspectives and beliefs. 

If you find yourself feeling unsatisfied with the way your life is, pay close attention to your thoughts. You may have beliefs that don't align with where you want to be in life. For example, people who are poor may believe wealth is far-fetched or a person who wants love may attract terrible relationships because they might have been raised in an environment where dysfunctionality was normal. In order to break free of beliefs that don't fit in your life anymore, you must learn to be self aware by catching your thoughts. 

Spend a day monitoring your thoughts. Especially your dominant thoughts. I was anxiety ridden for years, so my dominant thoughts made me feel fearful and worried 70% of the time. I didn't notice this until I consciously decided to pay attention to what I was thinking on a day to day basis. Writing down your thoughts can also make this process easier. 

Find the negative/unproductive thoughts and change them. So if you find a thought that says "I'm always procrastinating" you don't have to believe this to be true, no matter what proof you have. Moving forward, you are to replace that thought with "I'm happy I always get things done now". Every single time that thought comes up you MUST change it. This is how you recondition yourself. What you believe shows up in your reality. One day you'll wake up and notice that you are no longer procrastinating. It's like magic 😃. 

Be persistent. I constantly tell people to be persistent because us humans have a tendency to give up quickly, especially if we don't see results instantly. The negative programming didn't happen over night so reprogramming will take some time, but not a lot of time if you persist. 

Thanks for reading. Please feel free to comment your own experiences with reprogramming your mind.

Peace and love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting