My favorite daily affirmations! (Rewiring the mind)

Today I choose to be happy!
                                             
I am in control of my life!
                                                                                          I am already enough!
                                                                                                I love myself!    
                                                                            
I manifest my desires, effortlessly!  
                                                     
 I am a money magnet!
                                                                                            I am abundant!
                                                                                            I am magical!

The odds are always in my favor!
                                                     
I am important!
                                                                                           I am a master manifestor!
                                                                                           I am worthy!

I am a creator!
                                                                                            I am valuable!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting