Do you really NOT CARE what they think?



I talk a lot about this topic because much of our suffering comes from taking the opinions of other people to the heart. We say "I don't care what people think", but when we overhear others gossiping about us, we get upset. We internalize what they say.

"When you are genuinely a great person with good intentions, focusing on your personal growth, enjoying life and showing compassion for others,  you already won the battle before it started!"
-My higher self



I noticed a woman (someone I've known for a while, long story) frowning at my car. At first I thought she was frowning at me,  as she has done in the past, but I later realized she was appalled by the paint chipping off of the hood of my car. 😂
For a quick second, I felt offended. Then the message that I quoted above came through.

No need to try and convince them to change their mind about you. No need for any animosity towards them. No need to prove them wrong or seek revenge. Think about who you are. You know yourself better than anyone. When you affirm something over your life, you have to mean it. If not, most likely you are just regurgitating what you've heard, with no real intention behind it.

When you decide that your own opinion about yourself is the only (or primary) opinion that you value, you will experience freedom beyond your wildest dreams! No one will be able to disturb your peace. Making up your mind to block out people's negative views is a major decision, bigger than we initially think.

Never lose sight of who you really are. You are important, you are special and you are full of magic! Don't get hung up on the small stuff. Yes, people's silly assumptions and comments are small things. Always remind yourself that you are valuable. You don't need anyone else to validate that for you.

Peace, love and light 😊


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting