Changing others by changing your mind

A few months ago, I had a very interesting thought.

What would happen if I changed the negative thoughts I had about certain people, to positive thoughts?

For example, if I labeled someone as a liar, what if I countered that with "This person may have lied before, but this person could still be awesome. Anyone can change."

I figured this would be a challenge for me because I am a practical thinker. If you've lied to me several times, you are, indeed, a liar in my book. However, when I have ill feelings towards someone, it usually doesn't sit well with me. Sometimes the feelings aren't necessarily ill. There may be people who have rubbed you the wrong or your friends may tell you something about someone and you might subconsciously assume that person's character. I no longer resonated with this way of being.

Changing how you view others will benefit both you and them. You get the peace and satisfaction of learning how to be more open minded and compassionate. This helps you vibrate higher, it makes you attractive (energetically), and it sets an example for others. When your thoughts about someone are of love, this helps them focus on the love in themselves. Consequently, they will also see the love in others. It's like a domino effect. Thinking good thoughts about people feels much easier on the heart than it does to judge them negatively. Change of perspective changes reality. Even the thoughts you have about yourself will change! 💖

When you start to practice this, don't rush to tell others about what you are up to. No, it's not some big secret, but it's for your personal growth. Personally, I usually wait until I've mastered an idea before sharing it with others, to avoid any influence or unintentional "seed planting" that might distract me. Once you get the hang of it, your new way of living will be obvious to others and they will naturally wonder, "How do you view everyone in such a neutral and positive light?"

Quick walk through

1. Be aware of your thoughts.
2. The moment you think something negative about someone, counter it with a new positive thought about them.
3. Remind yourself that every one is connected. We all are apart of source. If you judge them negatively, you are, in a way, judging yourself negatively.
4. Laugh at the negative thoughts. We can be so uptight and judgy. It's really silly when you think about it!
5. Don't take other people and their actions personal.
6. Wish everyone well.

This practice takes patients. It takes brave kind hearted people to actually work on changing their heart and perception of others. We speak good things all the time, even if we are not being genuine, but changing your inner narrator and your beliefs about others is a whole new level of progress! Practice this for a week, come back and comment below. I would love to read about your experience!

Peace and love 💜

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting