Drink your nutrients!

I'm one of those people who love to get all of my nutrients naturally, and all at one time. I'm not a big breakfast person, so I came up with the idea that I would replace breakfast (sometimes) with a super smoothie. Some of the Ingredients I like to use are:


  • Pineapples
  • Bananas
  • Raspberries
  • Blueberries
  • Strawberries
  • Carrots
  • Kale
  • Spinach
  • Rosemary
  • Chia seeds
  • Flax seeds
  • Yogurt
  • Almond milk
  • Coconut milk (or coconut water)
  • Ginger


What I've noticed since I started drinking super smoothies is an energy boost. Not a caffeine type of boost, but a pleasant and natural energy boost. I'm not a grouchy person to begin with, but my mood has increased. My thinking seems to be clearer as well.  There's so many benefits to these smoothies.  I definitely recommend this healthy option to you guys!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting