The message I received from angel numbers 444



I've been seeing repeated numbers, commonly know as "angel numbers", for over 6 years. For the most part, I have a decent understanding of them. As of lately, I've been seeing 444 and I had a deep feeling that this time, there was a different message hidden in this sequence. So I meditated.

The message I got received was so powerful and enlightening that I have to share it. I know for a fact that someone else needs this message as well. My spirit guides told me that 444 is showing up to make me aware that my manifestations are ready. All of my desires are ready to be delivered to me, so now I have to get in alignment. 444 is telling me that I already have all the tools, I just need to be consistent. I was told to commit to my goals, get my priorities straight and move quickly. In a nutshell, my spirit guides said "Tighten up girl!" 😂 This message came to me right on time. I am guilty of being inconsistent and getting distracted. Knowing that the divine is on my side gives me the reassurance that I needed.

There is no more time to wait around. Everything is moving quickly, which is a great thing. It means that what you ask for, you will receive, but the faster you get ready for it, the faster you can receive it. Also, don't forget to have fun creating! This isn't meant to be dreaded. Manifesting is enjoyable! I hope this message resignates with you. :)

Peace and love 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting