Forgiveness is for YOU, not them.

Even when they don't apologize, forgive them. This doesn't mean you have to invite them back into your life, it means cherish yourself enough to let go of what hurts you. 

 I forgive people easiest when I

• Remind myself that my ego is the one holding the grudge.
• Use compassion to understand the other persons point of view.
• Remind myself to stay way from the "victim mentality".
• Remind myself that disliking someone puts a lot of my energy and focus on them.

When you choose to forgive, you won't always feel relief right away. Forgive when YOU are ready to, but try not to prolong it. You don't have to make the person aware that you are letting go. You are doing this for you. 

Peace and love 💜
     

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting