Balanced emotions lead to better decision making

Too much or too little of anything can be detrimental. In my opinion, balance is the key to life. Have you ever saw a mugshot of someone on the news, and they were arrested because a confrontation got completely out of control? What about that one friend we all have who is so attached to their toxic partner that they won't leave? Unbalanced emotions will put you in situations that you could possibly regret later. 
I keep my emotions in check by embracing the fact that I am an emotional being, and that it is normal to be so. Then I remind myself that balance is healthy. There is a time to be emotional and there is a time to be practical. We must find the midpoint. Our emotions don't control us, we control our emotions. 
Think before acting. This is important. Before you react, take a step back to deliberate. Ask yourself questions like 

"Does this situation benefit me?"
"Is my life being threatened right now?"
"Is all this mess worth it?"

If the answers are "no", peacefully let it go. Sometimes this may seem hard because our egos fuel our emotions. The ego sometimes encourages us to behave irrationally. Fortunately, practice makes perfect!

Peace and love 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting