Becoming vegan: Where to start ๐Ÿฅ—๐Ÿ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿฅ‘

I finally made the decision to become vegan! I'm so excited, this is definitely something to celebrate about!
Choosing this path can seem overwhelming at first, but I'm going to tell you guys every step I took to make it easier.

Know exactly why you want to be Vegan

I chose to change my diet for two reasons. One, I no longer have a taste for animal (I love animals so much and the thought of eating their carcasses has become increasingly disturbing). The second reason is that "junk food" is beginning to take a toll on my body, to the point I can no longer ignore it. What's your personal reason for this amazing lifestyle change? Figure it out, be proud and stand strong in it!

Look up a "vegan grocery list"

I had no clue where to start when it came to which foods I should buy. There are tons of vegan food shopping lists online. There's even some budget friendly lists so that you can eat clean without tapping into your savings! Click here to view the list that I used.

Meal planning

This idea helped me significantly. I usually go grocery shopping for the month, but I decided that I would start going shopping weekly and making just enough food for my daughter and I for that week. I looked up a bunch of vegan recipes, breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks. This made the transition sooo much simpler! Planning out your meals for each day, week by week is a great way to get organized. You may not need to do this the entire journey, but for a beginner, I believe this is exceptionally convenient.



Try not to only make it about taste. Of course we want to enjoy our food, but remember, the main goal is to feed our bodies what they deserve. Veganism has so many incredible benefits. I'm not some type of  "vegan recruiter" ๐Ÿ˜‚ but I hope you choose to honor your body and do what you need to do to be healthy and thrive!

Peace and love 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1๐Ÿ’•

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting