What is your purpose?

What a prevalent question! Many people want to figure out why they exist. I believe that everybody in this world has one beautiful purpose in common: To serve each other! 😊
Humans feel absolutely amazing when they contribute to the well being of other humans. Even the ones who are a little rough around the edges, still get a kick out of making others feel good. No matter the condition of the world, majority of people will always want to help other people. The most important part of each of our life journeys is to learn compassion and unconditional love, for ourselves and the people we coexist with.
I fulfill my purpose by teaching people what I know about self love and self development, as I learn. I donate to charities, even if it's only a few dollars. I hold the door open for people, compliment people, and I allow people to vent to me. You don't have to have degrees, be a millionaire, or be famous to impact the world. You don't need and an audience. A few words of encouragement could change someones entire day. The goal is to leave people feeling good without expecting anything in return. That's what you call a true lightworker! Sometimes its's difficult to grasp that idea because we live in an "entitled society". Helping doesn't mean you have to spread yourself thin. Do what you can and do it out of love. You will be rewarded. 🎁

If you desire to feel significant to the world, keep in mind that we are meant to help each other. Practice having compassion and unconditional love. This is your biggest purpose during this life time. Don't forget to have fun with it!

Peace and love 💖

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

For her: Manifesting your soulmate Part 1💕

Affirmations for health

Acting as if - Manifesting